Since June we have been giving yoga classes in our nice studio. We offer different types of group lessons as well as one-on-one yoga therapy sessions, which are a combination of yoga and massage.
Read more about the different types of yoga we offer below:
Make an appointment:
Kundalini Yoga is also known as the ‘Yoga of Consciousness.’ A kundalini yoga class consists of a kris (a fixed sequence of postures and breathing exercises), relaxation and meditation.
- Builds internal strength, vitality and a clear mind
- Strengthens the nervous, endocrine and immune systems
- Improves blood circulation
- Restores memory traces so you can get closer to your sense of joy and find the strength to be who you are
- Breathes new life into the physical body
Kundalini Yoga is taught by Regina on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 17:30-18:45. The cost is €17 per person (maximum 5 participants). Feel welcome to join us!
Yoga + Massage
A powerful and transformative session in which 60 minutes of stretching, breathing and meditation are combined with 30 minutes of deep massage. Within these 90 minutes you will have the chance to experience incredible bodywork techniques.
A Yoga + Massage session can help with:
- Feelings of exhaustion and lack of vitality
- Stress overload and the need to find a sense of serenity and calmness
- Digestive problems
- Problems with the immune or nervous systems
Yoga + Therapy sessions are given by Regina on Thursday afternoons from 15:00-16:30 and cost €95 (1 on 1).